Everything Venice


St. Mark School


Foley Family Collection
This photo is one of the oldest in the committee's collection. The students of the original St. Mark's School on Granville Street are shown outside what is believed to be the first school building. In the back row at center is Father Peter Kaenders. The nuns are Sisters of the Precious Blood who taught at the school from 1884 to 1891. To view a larger image, click on the photo.




HOME
| News | Obits | Memorials | Sports | Beginnings | Videos | Photos | The Committee | Reunion | Rings | Maps | DVDs | Submissions |
| Membership | Churches | Methodist | St. Mark's | Schools | VHS | LHS | VGS | St. Mark School | Hyde Park | Contact Us |
A project of the Venice History Committee